What To Expect At New Heights
- When are services?
- How do I get there?
- What do I do when I get there?
- What about my children?
- How should I dress?
Sunday AM – 10:45 Our morning worship filled with Christ honoring, lively music, and an applicable lesson from the Word of God.
Sunday PM – 6:00 A second opportunity to meet with you and connect with God.
Wednesday PM – 6:30 A chance to re-charge your work week in a smaller setting, with a time of prayer and a Bible study.
Wednesday PM – 6:30 Children meet at Kidz City every week for a time of fun and encouragement centered around God’s Word.
- New Heights was founded in July of 2015 and our first meeting was on Wednesday, July 1st in an office complex is downtown Grand Blanc. We had 50+ in that small office and needless to say, we only stayed there a short while!
- God blessed us with an entire office suite in August of 2015, giving us a little more elbow space, howbeit not much! We stayed in that office until the fall of 2015.
- Our third move was down the road a few miles to the office complex across the street from Kroger in Grand Blanc. It was in that office the Lord unified His people in an unusual and powerful way that is the backbone of our church culture still to this day! It was there the church Charter was signed on August 3rd, 2015.
- In January of 2016, God led us to the building we are in today and construction lasted until February. We had so much help from the church family who donated their time and hands to the construction of their church! Our first service in our building was February 14th, 2016. God continues to use that building as a tool for His glory to this day!